will a 2.4 turbo and a 2.4 non turbo interchange
engine on 1998 Volvo C70
ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
September 29, 2010
I believe there are additional oil ports for the turbo, which is not there on the suction engine. There is an engine code on the timing cover (white label) it starts with a B, like B2455T , make sure it will match the replacement engine's code.
Verified for the Volvo C7011 reports
Verified for the Volvo C7013 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Code on radio fix ..?
- cant get into the car with either key fobs, they are not working
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
1998 Volvo C70 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Santaquin, UT
- 95,000 Mile Service ($136 - 209) in Purdin, MO
- 97,500 Mile Service ($57 - 109) in Dakota, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($216 - 349) in Otway, OH
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Linch, WY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($165 - 179) in Parsippany, NJ