if there is metal in the oil what is most likely needed to be done?
engine on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
I am looking at a 08 Malibu it says it has a 2.2L L4 MPI DOHC engine. This according to car fax. I was trying to find reviews on this motor,but all I seem to find is the 2.4L 4cyl. I would like to know if this is a good engine. info on both might help me.
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
2 answersDecember 28, 2013
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu63 reports
3 answersOctober 14, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu142 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- V6 3.6l vvt shut off goingdown road for started back rod knocking what can I do
- replaced radiator and condenser why won't it start now?
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?