When I droving down the road the engine cuts out. It starts back up. I was told to change the fuel and air filter and I did. It's still doing it but not each day. What next?
Engine on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500
1 answerOctober 30, 2009
3 answersFebruary 02, 2009
2 answersJune 06, 2009
1 answerAugust 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out