it hesitates to pick up speed and has vibration
engine on 2001 Lincoln LS
I have seen the ignition coils on this engine fail and not set a Check Engine Light. The problem can be found by looking at the information in your cars computer looking at "Mode 6" Information, it could be many things but ignition coil failure is common.
Verified for the Lincoln LS80 reports
Verified for the Lincoln LS31 reports
Verified for the Lincoln LS25 reports
Verified for the Lincoln LS12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Why do I have water on the right rear floor area.
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
2001 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($263 - $355) in Readfield, ME
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($185 - $472) in Yachats, OR
- Clutch Replacement ($851 - $1,282) in Eagle Grove, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mound Valley, KS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($188 - $201) in Whaleyville, MD
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($165 - $185) in Cranford, NJ