I changed my distribtor cap and rotor,i put new spark plug wires and i got the starter tested and it came back good.My question is what else could be wrong?
Engine on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager4 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager2 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager7 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager11 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1992 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($177 - 293) in Leadville, CO
- Add Front Engine Seals ($169 - 241) in Oxford, GA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($424 - 580) in Stoutsville, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($249 - 793) in Pulaski, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Lufkin, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($200 - 228) in Valley Falls, KS