I changed my distribtor cap and rotor,i put new spark plug wires and i got the starter tested and it came back good.My question is what else could be wrong?
Engine on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager4 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager7 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager11 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
1992 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Leadville, CO
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Oxford, GA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stoutsville, MO
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($242 - 334) in Pulaski, GA
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($285 - 359) in Lufkin, TX
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Valley Falls, KS