I changed my distribtor cap and rotor,i put new spark plug wires and i got the starter tested and it came back good.My question is what else could be wrong?
Engine on 1992 Plymouth Voyager
2 answersJuly 07, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2014
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager4 reports
Verified for the Plymouth Voyager2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck