I got a quote with a range but i DON'T SEE were the shops are. To call them
engine on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C230
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
February 22, 2011
On the RepairPal website, the listing of repair shops should be on the right hand side of the estimate page. Here is a link just in case - https://repairpal.com/directory?address=92336&car_brand_names=Mercedes-Benz
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23016 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2308 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2306 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in Verona, VA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Hoover, AL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($239 - 384) in West Warwick, RI
- 150,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Kelso, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($928 - 986) in Bergholz, OH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($242 - 399) in Acra, NY