engine 1.8 gcc model poor pickup and when giving sudden accelarator engine light appear and disapper and not getting rpm more than 2000. But slow accelaration geting engine rpm up to 5000 . Maf sensor replaced new one .no any. dtc storing in ecu. Please give me good advise.
engine 1.8 gcc model poor pickup and engine light appear and disapper sometimes. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to torque the cylinder head down for a Toyota Corolla 1995
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in De Soto, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in New Woodstock, NY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($323 - 454) in East Poland, ME
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - 435) in Dubuque, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - 116) in Alvin, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 150) in Highland Mills, NY