engine 1.8 gcc model poor pickup and when giving sudden accelarator engine light appear and disapper and not getting rpm more than 2000. But slow accelaration geting engine rpm up to 5000 . Maf sensor replaced new one .no any. dtc storing in ecu. Please give me good advise.
engine 1.8 gcc model poor pickup and engine light appear and disapper sometimes. on 2005 Toyota Corolla
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($772 - $2,710) in De Soto, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - $507) in New Woodstock, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($144 - $191) in East Poland, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($851 - $1,182) in Dubuque, IA
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($318 - $846) in Alvin, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($259 - $272) in Highland Mills, NY