after starting cold engine, engine has a popping noise like a engine missfire. when engine is warm, it runs smooth
engine on 1999 Buick LeSabre
1 answerAugust 26, 2011
Verified for the Buick LeSabre154 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre107 reports
4 answersMay 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- I drove my 93 LeSabre in limp mode checked codes and the code No.22 TPS appeared
- Tried 3 times starting car without battery and replaced battery car wont start.
- replace wires, rabbits chewed them up
- Why would car not fire with no warning, tried Crank Sensor?
- Car spits ,sputters after 10 mile or so. Push gas further it gets no response