it seems like it is missing sometimes, and sounds like maybe a lifter, cause i can here tic,tic,tic?
engine on 1995 Plymouth Neon
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
2 answersNovember 20, 2013
2 answersApril 13, 2010
2 answersSeptember 16, 2010
Verified for the Plymouth Neon1 report
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?