I have a 95 Chevy Tahoe with a 5.7L V8. I have been noticing that it is leaking oil and coolant. I have seen a little bit of oil that is pooling on top of the intake. Is this the intake manifold gasket that is leaking. Any suggestions.
Engine on 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe
2 answersApril 08, 2009
2 answersAugust 13, 2009
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe3 reports
2 answersJanuary 31, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b