lossing power wen climbing a hill
engin problem on 1995 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege35 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1995 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 312) in Waverly, AL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($237 - 383) in Wellsville, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($401 - 547) in Tyler, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($99 - 189) in La Farge, WI
- Cruise Control Module Replacement ($294 - 305) in Woodsboro, MD
- Distributor Assembly Replacement ($468 - 499) in Moss Point, MS