engine not steadily while it work
engin on 1995 Hyundai Sonata
If the Check Engine Light/Service Engine Soon light was on or is presently on a scan tool will be required to retrieve codes stored in the on board computer in your car that may indicate what is causing the rough running.
1 more answer
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata120 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata109 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata121 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata98 reports
Reported by Cricket777 and 7 others for the Hyundai Sonata8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
1995 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($342 - 541) in Ravenel, SC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,110 - 1,504) in Elida, NM
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - 1,717) in Mc Alpin, FL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($382 - 502) in Springfield, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($430 - 469) in Canton, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 223) in Hobgood, NC