engine not steadily while it work
engin on 1995 Hyundai Sonata
If the Check Engine Light/Service Engine Soon light was on or is presently on a scan tool will be required to retrieve codes stored in the on board computer in your car that may indicate what is causing the rough running.
1 more answer
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata120 reports
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata107 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
1995 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,110 - 1,504) in Ravenel, SC
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($332 - 446) in Elida, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Mc Alpin, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($184 - 237) in Springfield, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($295 - 334) in Canton, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 174) in Hobgood, NC