I mistakenly turned my key counterclockwise and disabled my trunk lock release lever. Now I cannot get my trunk open. The key will not work, the lock release lever inside the trunk will not work and neither will the lock release lever beside the driver side seat. Does anyone know how I can get my trunk open?
enable trunk lock release lever on 2005 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?