I mistakenly turned my key counterclockwise and disabled my trunk lock release lever. Now I cannot get my trunk open. The key will not work, the lock release lever inside the trunk will not work and neither will the lock release lever beside the driver side seat. Does anyone know how I can get my trunk open?
enable trunk lock release lever on 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +