Check engine light comes and goes.
Emmission test revealed problem code p0121. What is it and how much to fix on 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($232 - $306) in North Vassalboro, ME
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Blaine, WA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($424 - $593) in Irvona, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($178 - $265) in Menard, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - $369) in Mica, WA
- Window Switch Replacement ($175 - $184) in Santa Cruz, NM