I found that my vehicle has a "purge valve" it is an in-line valve having to do with the emissions system, I replaced this part to correct a vacuum leak that kept my engine light on, this worked for a bit and the light came on, I also replaced the gas cap, again the light came on, I have noticed that the rubber hoses under the vehicle are worn out and probably need replaced, do I have to drop the fuel tank and pull the engine to replace the pair of hoses, they go from the engine, to somewhere above the fuel tank... How difficult is it to remove the fuel tank?
Emissions system leak on 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
1 answerFebruary 19, 2012
2 answersJanuary 22, 2015
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(36)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(164)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(4)
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 2001 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(13)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- Front defroster only blows out warm air sometimes. Coolant level ok
- Code P0404-replaced ERG valve and sensor, reset light- eng. light back same code
- What does it mean when my heat starts blowing cool air as we are driving?
- I lost power to the upper controle module and the liftgate is stuck opeñ!!!
- problem with unfolding back seats in chrysler town&country 2008