Had car inspected and on the receipt the following was written: "EMISSION CONTROL DEVISES AND GAS CAP-Repaired Inspection Items: 1. 79.24(i) Gas Cap Check" Prior,I had Engine sensor replaced because engine light stayed on after it had been reprogramed. Does the above means that all that was wrong was the gas cap?
EMISSIONS CONTROL DEVICES AND GAS CAP-repaired Inspection Items:1.79.24(i)G
on 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($224 - 279) in Henderson, NC
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($104 - 136) in Dimondale, MI
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Holtville, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in East Lyme, CT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($179 - 263) in Henning, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($156 - 184) in Chamois, MO