Had car inspected and on the receipt the following was written: "EMISSION CONTROL DEVISES AND GAS CAP-Repaired Inspection Items: 1. 79.24(i) Gas Cap Check" Prior,I had Engine sensor replaced because engine light stayed on after it had been reprogramed. Does the above means that all that was wrong was the gas cap?
EMISSIONS CONTROL DEVICES AND GAS CAP-repaired Inspection Items:1.79.24(i)G
on 2001 Ford Focus
Asked by for the 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- P1633. Will not reset . Battery terminals cleaned still code comes up
- When I start my car I have to push on the gas to keep it started.
- Can I supply parts from reputable parts dealers as NAPA. and contract labor est?
- Car always starts, but after a rain it will die when put in drive.
- Why sometimes car vibrates at lower speed?
2001 Ford Focus Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($100 - 178) in Henderson, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($119 - 320) in Dimondale, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 195) in Holtville, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($320 - 502) in East Lyme, CT
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Henning, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($217 - 268) in Chamois, MO