Had car inspected and on the receipt the following was written: "EMISSION CONTROL DEVISES AND GAS CAP-Repaired Inspection Items: 1. 79.24(i) Gas Cap Check" Prior,I had Engine sensor replaced because engine light stayed on after it had been reprogramed. Does the above means that all that was wrong was the gas cap?
EMISSIONS CONTROL DEVICES AND GAS CAP-repaired Inspection Items:1.79.24(i)G
on 2001 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.