I went to the mass inspection for my lexus RX 300 but it failed because of parking brake. The brakes do not work. Even after appliyiong the car moves just like w/o any brake. What could be the cause?
Emergency/Parking Brake Failed Inspection on 2001 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- shifter is hard to get out of park and into drive
- the automatic shifter is getting hard to take out of park and put into drive
- How much to repair transmission and where is a good place to go in Ventura county
- My car shut off when I was driving why?
- this is common, RECALLED?do we have to pay out of pocket?
2001 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($484 - 612) in Long Grove, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($211 - 296) in Lincoln, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($193 - 254) in Edwardsport, IN
- Water Pump Replacement ($565 - 727) in Perry, FL
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($94 - 105) in Chama, NM
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($132 - 167) in Lenox, GA