had one shut off recently check engine light after.
eletronic throttle controll lights up often on 2006 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 126,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Yorktown, IA
- 32,000 Mile Service ($166 - 250) in Escatawpa, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($291 - 429) in Jefferson, OR
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in Tuckasegee, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($374 - 406) in Parma, MO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($262 - 499) in Skytop, PA