Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Mustang GT
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
2005 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($109 - $177) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($258 - $485) in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($548 - $705) in Wasco, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - $441) in Johnson, VT
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($149 - $189) in Willards, MD
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($189 - $374) in Old Town, FL