Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
2005 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - $111) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($307 - $433) in Wasco, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($362 - $518) in Johnson, VT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($632 - $771) in Willards, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($473 - $497) in Old Town, FL