Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
- My 06 mustang keeps getting water under the carpet on the passenger side ?
- Why does my car slowly accelerate when in 1st gear?