Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
2005 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($210 - 289) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($223 - 334) in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wasco, IL
- Battery Replacement ($125 - 169) in Johnson, VT
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($97 - 164) in Willards, MD
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($143 - 179) in Old Town, FL