Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2005 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thompsons Station, TN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($235 - 300) in Wasco, IL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($138 - 179) in Johnson, VT
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($108 - 117) in Willards, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($83 - 103) in Old Town, FL