Put key in door, windows come down & won't go back up, locks don't click, lose radio, headlights, turn signals, air conditioning/heat/defroster. Have installed new ignition switch & new relay device and have 2 new keys. Also trouble shifting out of park when starting car. Car starts and runs fine, battery & alternator fully charged.
Electronics on 2005 Ford Mustang GT
by Derbygrl in Lancaster, PA on July 22, 2014
1 answerJanuary 20, 2011
2 answersFebruary 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2011
1 answerOctober 19, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- How I permanently turn off the car alarm, not just when it goes off, but permanently?
- I put synthetic oil in my brand new Mustang and found out I'm not supposed to. Can I switch back?
- sometimes at low RPM my car will die ,all my gauges will Peg but the car will start right back up, it's happening more frequent,any ideas what I could look for
- Can you install LED bulbs in map light of 2007 mustang GT?
- Car will shut off while driving. Instrument cluster, pcm replaced, computer not sending an error code. What could be the problem?