Light comes on. Pkup runs rough. Then stalls. Is this a problem that I can fix?
Electronic Throttle Control Problem on 2004 Dodge Ram 1500
0 answersMarch 16, 2015
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
1 answerJanuary 24, 2016
2 answersDecember 21, 2012
1 answerJuly 28, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($437 - $723) in Stanleytown, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stambaugh, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($250 - $362) in Conyngham, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Geneva, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($210 - $251) in Welaka, FL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($49 - $157) in Vance, AL