where is the electronic coolant temperature sensor located at. i think there two. found one cant find the second one.
electronic temperature sensor on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
0 answersApril 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($107 - $210) in Solano, NM
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Milton, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - $145) in Saint John, WA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($168 - $235) in Carriere, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($189 - $596) in Casselberry, FL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($219 - $588) in Lockport, NY