I turn on car, idle, it overheats. Thermostat is new/tested. Switches are new/tested. Heat sensor works just fine and was tested. I have no A/C fan turning, no Electronic Radiator fan turning. I get no heat inside the car and I overheat ONLY when idling/not moving. This was an engine swap (H23 to F22) by previous owner. Any thoughts?
Electronic Fan only comes on when engine is OFF on 1994 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1994 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($339 - 457) in Ahsahka, ID
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($211 - 272) in Villanova, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($182 - 330) in Dutton, VA
- Fuel Filter Change ($64 - 98) in Wendell, NC
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Spartansburg, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($177 - 251) in Clarksdale, MO