I turn on car, idle, it overheats. Thermostat is new/tested. Switches are new/tested. Heat sensor works just fine and was tested. I have no A/C fan turning, no Electronic Radiator fan turning. I get no heat inside the car and I overheat ONLY when idling/not moving. This was an engine swap (H23 to F22) by previous owner. Any thoughts?
Electronic Fan only comes on when engine is OFF on 1994 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- Transmission want go into 3rd or 4th gear
- i lost both of my keys to my car do i really need to replace the ignition switch
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1994 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($908 - $1,103) in Ahsahka, ID
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - $498) in Villanova, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dutton, VA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($78 - $121) in Wendell, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($554 - $599) in Spartansburg, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($202 - $330) in Clarksdale, MO