For the past several days I've noticed my passat wagon makes an electronic sounding beeping noise after it has been driven. It cannot be heard from inside the car, only from the outside. It sounds as if it is coming from near the rear tire. Any ideas??
electronic beeping noise coming from the undercarriage on 2005 Volkswagen Passat
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
November 02, 2009
Hello, did you locate the source of this beeping noise?
This week's top 10
2005 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($339 - 450) in Lake Placid, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in Auxier, KY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($138 - 368) in Maple Lake, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($203 - 498) in New Haven, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($878 - 908) in Richfield, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($186 - 236) in Chenango Bridge, NY