For the past several days I've noticed my passat wagon makes an electronic sounding beeping noise after it has been driven. It cannot be heard from inside the car, only from the outside. It sounds as if it is coming from near the rear tire. Any ideas??
electronic beeping noise coming from the undercarriage on 2005 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Why won't the gear engage when shifted? Have to kill engine and restart at times
- Where is the clutch pressure control solenoid valve A and the shift solenoid C
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
2005 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($214 - $310) in Lake Placid, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Auxier, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($497 - $599) in Maple Lake, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($51 - $85) in New Haven, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($453 - $497) in Richfield, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($203 - $392) in Chenango Bridge, NY