For the past several days I've noticed my passat wagon makes an electronic sounding beeping noise after it has been driven. It cannot be heard from inside the car, only from the outside. It sounds as if it is coming from near the rear tire. Any ideas??
electronic beeping noise coming from the undercarriage on 2005 Volkswagen Passat
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
November 02, 2009
Hello, did you locate the source of this beeping noise?
This week's top 10
2005 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Placid, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($289 - 365) in Auxier, KY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($481 - 630) in Maple Lake, MN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($41 - 102) in New Haven, IN
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($390 - 572) in Richfield, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 76) in Chenango Bridge, NY