While driving the warning lights, (ABS, airbag, brake) all come on and the radio will start cutting completely on then back off and the interior and even the headlights start to dim. Thought it was a battery problem but just got my battery replaced today and within 2 hours it was doing the same thing.... Could the alternator have gone bad?
Electrics on the fritz... could alternator be the problem? on 2004 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?