I have to jump my car if I dont start it for a day or so, it isn't the battery or the alternator, my door looks were stuck and I took the fuse out for that so they wouldnt go off and on, that worked for awhile now it is doing it again. Is there a common electrical problem with these cars? I had it since brand new around 60,000 miles.Any info would be appreciated.
Electricial Problem-dead battery ? on 1998 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1998 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($284 - 363) in Cantrall, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($156 - 230) in Lake Fork, IL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in North Street, MI
- Thermostat Replacement ($191 - 260) in Cumberland Gap, TN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($167 - 203) in South Bethlehem, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($284 - 325) in Brandy Station, VA