I was driving my car home today and noticed that the air quit blowing cold air. When I pushed the button for the a/c it did not lite up or blow cold air. Infact, the "info" button on my steering wheel quit working as well (when I push it, it does not show me the information like tire pressure, mileage etc.) My warranty just went out....what can this be?
Electrical/AC on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerMarch 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - $538) in McVille, ND
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $100) in Kingston, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($342 - $689) in Phelan, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($51 - $71) in Genoa, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($95 - $108) in Toston, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Bighill, KY