I was driving my car home today and noticed that the air quit blowing cold air. When I pushed the button for the a/c it did not lite up or blow cold air. Infact, the "info" button on my steering wheel quit working as well (when I push it, it does not show me the information like tire pressure, mileage etc.) My warranty just went out....what can this be?
Electrical/AC on 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerMarch 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- Check Engine light is ON and Coolant Temperature reading is showing nothing
- Turned car off tried to start it everything came on but car does nothing
- I have 09 cobalt two codes on p0010 p0011 I changed the one sensor had split by
- My engine is misfiring on 2 and 3
- why won't fuel pump come on when trying to start vehicle?