My car CLK350 have 33K. The check engine light is on and the transmission is not shift properly. Mercedes dealer charge me 2500 to fix this problem. Just replace the electrical valve body and perform adaptation to transmission control module. Do you think the car running only 33K will have the transmission problem? I have asked the shop give me the diagnostic report but they refuse it. Does anyone know what cause the problem of the transmission like this. I really want to know why the luxury car is running only 33K had the transmission problems
Electrical System Engineer. Check engine light is on on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Problems(23)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Q&A(30)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Questions
- what could it be if the wiper fluid does not spray?
- Car won't start no fuel pressure no voltage to fuel pump checked voltage on fuse
- After battery change, convertible does not operate.
- Why does check coolant warning come on, but it's full? And fan doesn't come on ?
- My rear window don't go down all the way in passenger side I'm think it has something to do with the top not going down
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($323 - 388) in Schaghticoke, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($212 - 647) in Gilead, NE
- Radiator Replacement ($932 - 1,260) in Marthaville, LA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($361 - 452) in Hampton, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,105 - 1,134) in Willow Street, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($905 - 970) in Tyner, NC