My back brake light goes out when I step on the brake, but when I release it, it comes back on. I'm pretty sure I need a new electrical system, does anyone have a ballpark estimate on the cost?
Electrical System on 1995 Nissan Altima
BEST ANSWER by Hal...,
February 22, 2011
Just need a new tail light assy. Around $250.00
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerJanuary 11, 2012
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
1 answerJune 18, 2010
3 answersFebruary 06, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking