My back brake light goes out when I step on the brake, but when I release it, it comes back on. I'm pretty sure I need a new electrical system, does anyone have a ballpark estimate on the cost?
Electrical System on 1995 Nissan Altima
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Hal...,
February 22, 2011
Just need a new tail light assy. Around $250.00
1 answerJanuary 11, 2012
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
1 answerJune 18, 2010
3 answersFebruary 06, 2013
3 answersDecember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.