I smell an electric smell that comes from under the dash board everytime I put my foot on the brake for a long period of time, such as at a red light. I do not smell the smell any other time other than this. What could cause this and how serious is this problem.
Electrical smell on 2004 Hyundai Accent
Asked by for the 2004 Hyundai Accent
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Accent Questions
- spark plugs only were repalced and engine light still on still runs rough
- Is there a way to get to third break light on hatchback? Some LED's are out.
- no pressure in clutch, very sudden could not shift, but it ran in 2cd gear?
- when I put the car in reverse/drive with foot on brake the drivers seat vibrates
- When cranking makes a grinding sound but will not crank
2004 Hyundai Accent Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($0 - 0) in Loleta, CA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($312 - 488) in Bremen, KS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($0 - 0) in Mountain, ND
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($193 - 358) in Logan, UT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 199) in Chester, MD
- Window Switch Replacement ($59 - 68) in Maywood, CA