As I was driving today, my car all of a sudden shut off. I had no electrical what so ever. I got out of the car to look under the hood and as I shut the door, the flashers came back on. I knew I had electrical power. The car then started fine. Could this be a bad ground or fuse?
electrical shutoff on 2000 BMW Z3
Asked by for the 2000 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- A creaking sound comes when turning the steering wheel at very slow speeds.
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- both traction light and brake light on same time i am thinking it is a sensor on
- I have about 2inches left on my clutch. Is there away to adjust it?
2000 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Swarthmore, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($237 - $330) in Bluefield, VA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($72 - $116) in Little Lake, CA
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($169 - $273) in Zenia, CA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($180 - $211) in Eagle Rock, VA