As I was driving today, my car all of a sudden shut off. I had no electrical what so ever. I got out of the car to look under the hood and as I shut the door, the flashers came back on. I knew I had electrical power. The car then started fine. Could this be a bad ground or fuse?
electrical shutoff on 2000 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
2000 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Swarthmore, PA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($211 - 248) in Rehrersburg, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($347 - 424) in Bluefield, VA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Little Lake, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 73) in Zenia, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Eagle Rock, VA