Cannot locate cause of electrical drain on battery. Have replaced the battery and alternater. Now new battery drained. (I'm able to jump the battery with no problem.) Two separate mechanics have not been able to identify drain, which they both say is intermittent. Once the car starts, it runs like a dream despite 156,000 miles. Now what?
Electrical short? on 1999 Lexus RX300
3 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin