Cannot locate cause of electrical drain on battery. Have replaced the battery and alternater. Now new battery drained. (I'm able to jump the battery with no problem.) Two separate mechanics have not been able to identify drain, which they both say is intermittent. Once the car starts, it runs like a dream despite 156,000 miles. Now what?
Electrical short? on 1999 Lexus RX300
3 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin
- when starting fan belt fan makes screeching noise for about 1 min. how to fix?
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on