Cannot locate cause of electrical drain on battery. Have replaced the battery and alternater. Now new battery drained. (I'm able to jump the battery with no problem.) Two separate mechanics have not been able to identify drain, which they both say is intermittent. Once the car starts, it runs like a dream despite 156,000 miles. Now what?
Electrical short? on 1999 Lexus RX300
Asked by for the 1999 Lexus RX300
3 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- I have a code p1354 and I wanted to know what can this have your car do .
- the multi display panel wont turn off when the car is off
- My 2002 RX 300 smokes blue smoke,but not at start of day. What's wrong?
- i think i blew a fuse but can't find the blown fuse
- engine lite comes on car runes perfectly all leavels are full
1999 Lexus RX300 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($209 - $261) in Dukedom, TN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($901 - $1,295) in Pelham, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($583 - $754) in Kenmare, ND
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $119) in Leavenworth, KS
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - $89) in Randolph, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($256 - $318) in Green Village, NJ