Cannot locate cause of electrical drain on battery. Have replaced the battery and alternater. Now new battery drained. (I'm able to jump the battery with no problem.) Two separate mechanics have not been able to identify drain, which they both say is intermittent. Once the car starts, it runs like a dream despite 156,000 miles. Now what?
Electrical short? on 1999 Lexus RX300
by HelpMe2 in Boston, MA on August 02, 2010
3 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerFebruary 02, 2012
2 answersJanuary 03, 2011
0 answersMay 16, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what is causing white smog coming from the exhaust muffler when i start the engine? bad gas? the system is constantly throwing a code as my gas cap turns right, but check engine lit comes on
- My RX 300 is smoking from the exhaust pipe, what can i do
- Won't start without boost but goes back dead after few seconds and won't start again without boost
- when I put the car in park it rolls. I have to put the e brake on to keep it from rolling. Is this a transmission problem?
- Brett, can you get me in touch with dan out of San Bruno re the car battery problem in a rx300. I don't know where your home page is to contact you.