The controls for the radio and cruise control on the steering wheel do not work, also, none of the horns work. I check all the fuses and replaced the Horn relay, but still no dice. Please let me know what else I may need to do or check to get everything back to normal. Thank you.
Electrical problems on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
For all the problems to be related to steering wheel mounted controls it sounds like the clock spring, (also called a spiral cable or squib cable). The clock spring allows the steering wheel to be turned yet transmit a continuing electrical circuit.
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder228 reports
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
0 answersApril 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in San Simon, AZ
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencer, OK
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($257 - 310) in Beetown, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($398 - 514) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($95 - 108) in Aurora, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($411 - 476) in Oak Hill, NY