The controls for the radio and cruise control on the steering wheel do not work, also, none of the horns work. I check all the fuses and replaced the Horn relay, but still no dice. Please let me know what else I may need to do or check to get everything back to normal. Thank you.
Electrical problems on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
For all the problems to be related to steering wheel mounted controls it sounds like the clock spring, (also called a spiral cable or squib cable). The clock spring allows the steering wheel to be turned yet transmit a continuing electrical circuit.
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder7 reports
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder241 reports
4 answersDecember 16, 2012
3 answersFebruary 10, 2015
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- where is transmission module/solenoid/sensor located? I've got OBD Code p0731.
- Where starter relay location
- My car cranks but won't start after replacing the battery
- Is it possible to be getting spark but still have a bad distributor?
- Why won't it start? Turns over great but no start. New fuel pump already.
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,026 - $1,410) in San Simon, AZ
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($492 - $689) in Spencer, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($831 - $952) in Beetown, WI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($517 - $680) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($490 - $576) in Aurora, UT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,111 - $1,593) in Oak Hill, NY