The controls for the radio and cruise control on the steering wheel do not work, also, none of the horns work. I check all the fuses and replaced the Horn relay, but still no dice. Please let me know what else I may need to do or check to get everything back to normal. Thank you.
Electrical problems on 2002 Nissan Pathfinder
For all the problems to be related to steering wheel mounted controls it sounds like the clock spring, (also called a spiral cable or squib cable). The clock spring allows the steering wheel to be turned yet transmit a continuing electrical circuit.
1 answerDecember 29, 2010
0 answersApril 17, 2011
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder201 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2002 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in San Simon, AZ
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 66) in Spencer, OK
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Beetown, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,317 - 2,944) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Aurora, UT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($694 - 808) in Oak Hill, NY