When I step on the brake the radio goes out, the speedometer starts jumping and the air bag light blinks on and off. Also the ABS light is now on. Car has 281K miles. This has been going on for the paqst 24 hours. Whats going on?
Electrical problems on 1996 Infiniti I30
1 answerOctober 16, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2016
3 answersMay 09, 2016
1 answerMay 20, 2011
1 answerApril 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- This problem with my brakes sticking on n off n on draining my battery when it's
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar
1996 Infiniti I30 Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in Evensville, TN
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 136) in Windsor, WI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($193 - 244) in Bakersfield, CA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($518 - 620) in Beaverdale, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($859 - 1,019) in Bow, WA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 367) in Elmo, TX