electrical problems on 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier

car will not start and i have replaced crank sensor, fuel pump, filter, different computer, checked relays, replaced fuses

by in Redstar, WV on August 21, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by on September 14, 2010
you might have an open in starting system wireing check starter's ground or you could even have a seazed up engine UTI'S FINEST NOAH
ANSWER by on September 21, 2010
Do you have gas in it? Not to insult you but Don't trust the gauge it may be wrong. I had the same problem with mine not starting and found out it was out of gas because the fuel sending unit was bad telling me I still had a quarter tank left in it. Also could be a bad pump can you hear it kick on when you turn the key on?
Question: 1998 Chevy Cavalier / Hubby changed Batt. then everything went wrong. Dash lights=ABS,Brake,Air Bag,Antitheft, and when I touch the brake it boggs down, and won't change out of 1st. ...
I just recently changed the fuel pump. But im not getting any electric to the fuel pump and the fuel pump fues under the hood and on...
I have a problem with all electrical parts deming and going in and out. I would also like to know if i can remove anti theif because i dont havethe money for a new key.
IT all started with this awesome Back up light Issue. They come on then they go off when they feel like going off an come on when they want to. Also the rear defroster stopped working now the batte...
electrical problem -have no start no click no wipers no dash light up as if battery is dead -but tested and has volts replaced ignition switch and still nothing