all of the controls in the steering wheel stoped working and the air bag warning light for the drivers side is on, even the horn and the radio controls quit. all fues are good
electrical problems on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta83 reports
1 answerJune 11, 2015
0 answersJuly 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?