Any ideas as to the source of non-working rear defroster/rear wiper/outside mirror defrosters?. Pressing the button on the dash and no indicator light either.
Electrical Problems on 2008 Toyota Sequoia
1 answerDecember 18, 2009
1 answerMay 04, 2010
0 answersAugust 31, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
2 answersFebruary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2008 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,829 - 2,218) in Danbury, NH
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Reader, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($31 - 46) in Buckingham, IL
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($109 - 128) in Pleasant Hill, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($226 - 262) in Patterson, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($62 - 73) in Gorum, LA