electrical problems on 2008 Cadillac Escalade

The audio system quit until i turned off the igition for 30 minutes. The rear window goes down by itself. The electic running boards quit misteriously but start up after I turn off the igition. The doors will not open with the remote or door lock buttons. They start up again after a while. The dealer told me to bring my vehicle in when these problems happen. They do not seem to be inclined to check my electrical system.

by in Las Cruces, NM on April 23, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 23, 2010
I would find another Dealer because this is clearly an electrical problem or find a good Diagnostic shop. Most if not all of these functions are controlled by the Body Control Module which is the Computer that manages the Body Systems. here is list of shops in your area http://repairpal.com/directory?address=88005&car_brand_names=Cadillac
I bought the rig used. The window would roll itself down and the heat/AC was stuck blowing only thru defrost. The headlights/dash lights would pulse intermittently while driving and at the time the...
It stalls like it ran out of gas, has more than half a tank. CHECK GAGES light doesnt come on anymore for low fuel. Again, fuel filter & pump have been replaced, STILL shutting of randomly.
A poor electrical ground under the battery tray may cause the ABS warning light to illuminate. Our technicians tell us that cleaning and properly securing this ground and also the main ABS ground ...
At first the passanger seat would move back and fourth slowley and now it does not move at all it also dose not heat or cool when features are turned on
I hear it click but it won't move up or down. It will go all the other ways up up and tilted up. Do you have to replace the entire seat or can you buy just the hydraulics or is there something th...