I REPLACED MY ALTERNATOR AND A MONTH LATER MY BATTERY WAS DRAINED I REPLACED IT AGAIN YESTERDAY AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN IS THERE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM OR WHAT? I ALSO HAD THE BATTERY RECHARGED TO FULL CAPACITY.
ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta91 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta19 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta6 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($209 - 366) in Wadena, IA
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Ellisville, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($186 - 336) in Mulberry, AR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Marietta, MS
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($353 - 577) in Aledo, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($917 - 961) in Palm City, FL