Recently a lot of my electrical has stopped working, my door locks, my trunk release, my radio, and also I have had to jump my car a few times, because the battery was dead, and I am also getting a squealing sound. I was wondering if this sounds like an alternator problem, or just battery, because once my car is jumped, it runs fine. I can't afford to have anyone look at it..
Electrical Problems on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue77 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue12 reports
Verified for the Buick Park Avenue7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($279 - 752) in Durham, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($528 - 1,189) in Auburn, NH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Johnson City, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Cumberland, IA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in North Westchester, CT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($534 - 593) in Palmdale, CA