When I was driving I heard a loud snap noise and my doors unlocked my radio turned off. When I got to my destination and turned off the truck I restarted it to move it and it's dead. No noise..nothing. It just died on me. Could you give me any idea what could have happened? I'm not near my mechanic because I'm traveling..please help a.s.a.p. This has never happened before..
Electrical problem..my truck just died on me. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
- Coolant temp gage goes to red when I drive up an incline.
1997 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Granada, CO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($489 - $685) in Forest River, ND
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Salem, NH
- Steering Rack Replacement ($707 - $1,025) in Crary, ND
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($274 - $294) in Sandy, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - $596) in Jericho, VT