When I was driving I heard a loud snap noise and my doors unlocked my radio turned off. When I got to my destination and turned off the truck I restarted it to move it and it's dead. No noise..nothing. It just died on me. Could you give me any idea what could have happened? I'm not near my mechanic because I'm traveling..please help a.s.a.p. This has never happened before..
Electrical problem..my truck just died on me. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl