When I was driving I heard a loud snap noise and my doors unlocked my radio turned off. When I got to my destination and turned off the truck I restarted it to move it and it's dead. No noise..nothing. It just died on me. Could you give me any idea what could have happened? I'm not near my mechanic because I'm traveling..please help a.s.a.p. This has never happened before..
Electrical problem..my truck just died on me. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1997 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($256 - $324) in Granada, CO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - $558) in Forest River, ND
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - $140) in Salem, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($210 - $414) in Crary, ND
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($421 - $466) in Sandy, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,192 - $1,325) in Jericho, VT