Windows all or some stop working,power mirrors stop, some time only one,power seats stop. OK when I disconnect battery everything will be perfect for a few days or week. then problem starts again. I checked all grounds. I think the problem is the part under passenger side floor carpet thair is a electronic part under plate looks like a control Modual. I dont know whar it is called.?
Electrical Problem ? windows,seat power,mirrors on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($440 - 662) in Kosciusko, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($214 - 327) in Bunola, PA
- Starter Replacement ($457 - 825) in Castleberry, AL
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($614 - 1,920) in South Greenfield, MO
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($2,044 - 3,120) in Gunter, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 228) in Yucca Valley, CA