Windows all or some stop working,power mirrors stop, some time only one,power seats stop. OK when I disconnect battery everything will be perfect for a few days or week. then problem starts again. I checked all grounds. I think the problem is the part under passenger side floor carpet thair is a electronic part under plate looks like a control Modual. I dont know whar it is called.?
Electrical Problem ? windows,seat power,mirrors on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
- where is the EGR valve located?
- how do you replace front left power window regulator
- My 1995 c280 can not raise or fire beyond 20 odometer at idle what the problem