Windows all or some stop working,power mirrors stop, some time only one,power seats stop. OK when I disconnect battery everything will be perfect for a few days or week. then problem starts again. I checked all grounds. I think the problem is the part under passenger side floor carpet thair is a electronic part under plate looks like a control Modual. I dont know whar it is called.?
Electrical Problem ? windows,seat power,mirrors on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- why does my mercedes 1999 c280 hi temperature sensor COME ON?
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- where is the EGR valve located?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kosciusko, MS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($635 - $825) in Bunola, PA
- Radiator Replacement ($706 - $883) in Castleberry, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in South Greenfield, MO
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($32 - $58) in Gunter, TX
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($928 - $1,296) in Yucca Valley, CA