Windows all or some stop working,power mirrors stop, some time only one,power seats stop. OK when I disconnect battery everything will be perfect for a few days or week. then problem starts again. I checked all grounds. I think the problem is the part under passenger side floor carpet thair is a electronic part under plate looks like a control Modual. I dont know whar it is called.?
Electrical Problem ? windows,seat power,mirrors on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
- It over heats when i drive more than ten miles