With the engine not running and the keys out of ignition, When I turn the lights on and press the brake pedal same time all panel lights are coming on (the impression You want to start the )?
Electrical problem on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S5008 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S50023 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S50010 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - $770) in Salem, NH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($301 - $397) in Wassaic, NY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - $336) in Inglis, FL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($477 - $630) in Franklin, IN
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,969 - $2,726) in Washington, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($221 - $363) in Post Falls, ID