Electrical Problem on 2009 Ford Fusion

Every light in my car is stuck on. When started, it starts to beep continually, the oil light, alarm light, seat belt light, flasher lights all start to flash on and off. The "tire monitor light show fault and the air conditioner don't work. We have tried taking out the fuses, disconnecting the battery to reset to no avail. what do we have to do to stop this? I can find no reports on this problem at all. The car runs fine if you can stand the beeping noise and flashing of the lights. any help would be appreciated.

by in Harker Heights, TX on April 18, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 18, 2011
I think you have an electronics failure and you need to go to a Ford expert for diagnosis. If you want to find a specialist, here's a directory link for you: https://repairpal.com/directory?address=76548&car_brand_names=Ford
My car was purchased brand new (2013). I've had nothing but problems since. Of course I'm over the warranty with 70,000 miles on it. The latest is my 'check charging system' alert came on and the r...
IM NEED RESET CODE B2477
Car will not start. Does not engage. Security light flashes rapidly. Remote operates lock/unlock but does not seem to turn off security system. Any suggestions?
...g the same issue... tough getting out of the car this morning ;)im wondering if it could be an electrical problem.. help
THE SEAT WILL GO UP DOWN BUT NOT BACK AND FORTH!!!