Since my 2005 cadillac SRX V* warranty expired i brought it to an independant mechanic for repairs. The rear wiper does not work, the parking sensors always sound and the third brake light does not work.also, when the motor on the rear wiper was replaced by him, the wiper would not work, byut the sprayer to clean the rear windshiled wiper did; however, when it was activated the license plate lights would blink. He took the for the wiper back sayying there are more problems, possibly the modular unit plus electrical problem back there. He stated that only a cadillac dealer can order the modular. also, the weather stripping/fabric at the rear lift is faded and looks like it has water damage. Anyone ever have a problem like this and if so, how much can i look to spen to coorrect it.
electrical problem on 2005 Cadillac SRX
3 answersDecember 01, 2010
1 answerMarch 12, 2011
0 answersJanuary 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 19, 2012
4 answersOctober 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac SRX Questions
- Both speakers on windshield post not putting out sound.
- My driver window will not go down. And I'm getting message that door is open
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL CLUTCH AND LEAKAGE ARE BAD HOW MUCH TO FIX
- Service Abs, stability, traction control came on 103000 miles
- how to get passenger seat to lift back stuck in reclined position