2000 Audi TT Q&A

2000 Audi TT Question: Electrical Problem

Yesterday, while I was driving, the battery warning light came on, and just before turning the car off, I noticed the power was fluctuating, such as the windows were weak when I went to raise them, and the lights on the dashboard were going back and forth from dim to bright for a few seconds, then went away. My battery is less than a year old, and I have been needing to replace it about once per year or year-and-a-half. Today, I went to start it, and it made a series of quick clicking sounds, and definitely wouldn't start. I tried jumping it, but there was no change at all. Any help? -
Check the battery cables where they connect to the battery, make sure they aren't loose. Have the charging system and the cables checked really well, there may be a bad connection somewhere that is causing this. -
check the panel on top of the battery if its melted the wiring circuits are touching -
I have a 2000 TT that the battery dies after about 3-4 days when not used.I have installed a new battery and the same thing happened after about 4 days of none use. Has anyone had the same problem ...
Has anyone experienced an electrical issue that caused power windows, gas lock and trunk functions to fail. Not sure yet if its a fuse(s) or something more complex. thanks kb
Dear community. please help. I came to office this morning and wanted to go out for lunch and got into car. All is good! Electric is good. I put the key in however it just Didnt Crank. It wont ...
hazard light keep comming on and wont stop and car keeps cutting out
My TT developed a strange problem after a pretty heavy rainstorm. The car is completely dead - no lights, no dash, no starter turnover-not even a click. After a half dozen attempts the lights came ...