Driving AC quitand radio and dash lights went out. Shut the car off loud sqreach squeel.Restart car and everything is working again weird any ideas?
electrical problem? on 2003 Nissan 350Z
Verified for the Nissan 350Z8 reports
2 answersAugust 17, 2012
1 answerJuly 16, 2013
4 answersDecember 31, 2014
0 answersAugust 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 350Z Questions
- Engine turns off without warning. What did I do now?
- Driving home car lost power,turns over but seems like only bottom half is turning
- My passenger seat will not move back, only forward, any suggestions?
- What should I do, short of replacing stereo unit. My CD player will not play a CD in any of the 6 CD slots. It takes it in without a glitch, but says error check CD. I have tried several different CDs?
- What is the cost to buy a new key for my 2007 350 roadster? I don't need the key fob.
2003 Nissan 350Z Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($478 - 606) in Troy, IN
- Heater Core Replacement ($882 - 1,090) in Poolesville, MD
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($382 - 484) in West Warwick, RI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($196 - 408) in Hodges, AL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,029 - 1,099) in Lucas, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,029 - 1,099) in Heart Butte, MT