1991 Cadillac Seville Q&A

1991 Cadillac Seville Question: electrical problem

backfirin promblem change d computer bcm module and the ecm module, new coil pack distributor,sparks plugs and wires new starter and alternator can it be d relay -
It is not uncommon the have fuel injectors fail on the 4.9L engine used in your 1991 Cadillac Seville. However, after all the work you have done to try and correct this issue I would recommend that you have your problem diagnosed by a qualified technician before attempting any more repairs. -
what could b d promblem could it b a relay -
My cadillac seville (2004) brake light fuse keeps burning out whenever I step on the brake. I have checked the brake switches, they seem OK, I have replaced the bulbs in rear, and after that was do...
what is the ccr system in this car
The "check engine" light comes on and sometimes goes off. Lately it has been staying on. The diagnostic code comes up with 10 different codes. How can you tell which one it is without having to ...
car started to run as if missing and upon oping the hood my pos battery post was melted, what would cause this?.
~I was driving down the street, the car just stopped and it won't start.What can I check first, second etc..