Started out with dead battery, replaced. Car started but security system, doors, trunk, gas cap locks would not work from fob or interior controls. Next few days car would not turn over like battery was dead charged battery fully still no change. Had towed to garage they replaced BCM car started but security system, doors, etc. still did not function the guy said he could not program the BCM, ok so now when the car is off the lights will come on blinking by them self and kill battery. I need help? Electronics by Lucas the Prince of Darkness
electrical problem on 1996 Jaguar XJ6
Verified for the Jaguar XJ613 reports
Verified for the Jaguar XJ610 reports
2 answersMarch 07, 2009
1 answerApril 16, 2011
0 answersSeptember 24, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1996 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Lamoille, NV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in El Reno, OK
- Starter Replacement ($319 - 651) in Hudson, ME
- 52,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Sawyer, ND
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($407 - 422) in South Gardiner, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($426 - 803) in Effie, MN