The dashboard lights barely come on the car will not turn over just like a dead battery. Replaced the battery and positive cable still nothing. We jumpstarted the car it started but died when the cables were taken off. any ideas.
Electrical problem on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
1 answerApril 06, 2010
1 answerFebruary 23, 2009
3 answersFebruary 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?