2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A

2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Question: Electrical problem

My doors locks will not open/close, radio or CD have no power and when I turn the ignition On all the needles on my gades go from Zero to Max and return to Zero in about 5 seconds then dim before coming back on. -
This sounds like a possible ignition switch problem, but it will need to be checked out. Make sure the battery cables are clean and tight as well. -
Mine was doing similar things, check the positive cable to the battery. At about 6-8inches from the battery connection there is a plastic junction box where the cable is split into two cables, mine was overheating, to the point of melting the box. The replacement available at parts stores is not sufficient, but go to an Alternator/Starter shop and they can put new, brass terminal ends on to rectify the issue, if that's what it is. It solved my issue immediately! Or you can buy the whole main wiring harness from Chrysler/Dodge for about $1200 -
put in new starter then battery then new alternator now battery light coming on somebody said it was ecm electric control module please help
I have an electrical problem with my van. It has had a new alternator and a new computer and it's still not fixed. The ma...
The horn wont beep due to an electrical problem. Is that connection located in the steering col...
When I start the car it will make a scraping or clicking noise and the gauges will jump up and then settle back down. Today the voltage indicator remained lit for about 5 minutes and then turned of...